Nintendo WII U 32GB Premium Handheld Console Bundle (Preowned)
Your Wii Handheld Console, fully tested and reset by our in-house technicians ready for you to simply plug and play.
Wii Processing Base Unit
Handheld Charging/Sync Cable
Main Unit Power Cable
Fully Tested By Our Technicians
Free Insured Delivery
3 Month Warranty
Introducing The Wii U Premium
Discover a wealth of exciting new ways to enjoy home entertainment with Wii U, Nintendo’s next home console. With a revolutionary new touch screen controller, precision motion controls, and full HD graphics, a whole new world of play styles and gaming possibilities is on the horizon. The time is coming to truly expand your idea about what a game console is – and can be.
A New Wii Console Experience
According to Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, “Wii U redefines the structure of home entertainment by fundamentally changing how the TV, the game console and the Internet function and interact together,” he continues, “The experience enabled by Wii U and its new controller takes players deeper into their games, while reaching out wider than ever before to be inviting to all kinds of gamers.”
Wii U combines motion-sensing gameplay with the ability to support full HD graphics. Each Wii U console will be paired with a new groundbreaking controller, with its 6.2-inch wide screen. Previously, video games played on a home consoles have been confined to the TV and offered identical viewpoints to each player in a multiplayer environment. The Wii U controller enhances that experience with different viewpoints available in-game and in differing games/game situations. Also, watching TV and playing console games have been completely separate experiences. The new controller removes these boundaries, creating a more dynamic and fluid gaming and entertainment experience.
Examples of this new functionality include:
- Within Single Player Games:
- While in-game the new controller can display information on its screen that does not appear on the TV
- The information and viewpoint can also change in the new controller based on the orientation of its gyroscope
- Within Multiplayer Games:
- The player using the new controller can have a different experience than those looking at the TV creating a wider variety of competitive and cooperative opportunities
The New Controller
In addition to its 6.2-inch screen, the new controller also features an accelerometer and a gyroscope, a rumble feature, an inward-facing camera, a microphone and speakers. Adding these features to the Classic Controller button scheme — two analog Circle Pads, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons — will enable a breadth of gameplay experiences while appealing to both casual and dedicated video game players. The Wii U system can also use up to four additional Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus controllers and is backward compatible to all Wii games and all Wii accessories. The Wii console has sold more than 86 million units globally and greatly expanded the overall audience for video games. Wii U aims to expand that audience even further.
- Console Size – Approximately 1.8-inches tall, 6.8-inches wide and 10.5-inches long.
- New Controller – The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog circle pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a power button, home button, +control pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Other Controls – Up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii Balance Board.
- Media – A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video Output – Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- Audio Output – Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Storage – The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- CPU – IBM Power-based multi-core microprocessor.
- GPU – AMD Radeon-based High Definition GPU.
- Other – Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.